nouveau

nouveau

The Coming Anarchy: Shattering the Dreams of the Post Cold War

The Coming Anarchy: Shattering the Dreams of the Post Cold War - Robert D. Kaplan in the two thousandth year of the prophet yesus, the followers of mohammed sent a teamth to the far land of amerigo and commanded them, 'seize the chariots of amerigo and strike them againsth their temples and towers that we may hear their lamentations and rejoice in their suffering.' the mujahideen heareth these orders and did as they were instructith. and the people of amerigo were filled with wrath, for they had not receiveth the declaration of war. the king of the people of amerigo, george proclaimed, 'those that have struck us do conspire yet again, and their next blow will be an even mightier blow, for they are preparing the WMD.' and the people of amerigo listetenth and sent their sons to far babylon to seek out the WMD. and the greatest of the soldiers sent was an italo american named [a:Bellavia|723479|David Bellavia|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/authors/1201288933p2/723479.jpg]. and the greatest of the scribes who were sent with the soldiers was the EMBED and the greatest of the EMBEDs was the Jew Robert D. Kaplan.

the king of babylon Huessein proclaimeth ' rise up o sons of babylon, for we shall slay the army of the land of amerigo. ' but the people of babylon were a crafty people and they knew that the king of babylon was much weakened. they bided their time and waited until the amerigans had declared the end of major combat operations. and then the people of Fallujah and the people of Ramadi, then said, let us fight, o sons of amerigo. and a mighty battle erupted.

the great warrior Bellavia proclaimeth 'I have been sent here to far Babylon by the one named Sondheim, and my rod and staff are mighty ones, for great gouts of fire erupt from their end wheneth I go cyclic.'

and it appeared then that the staff of the Bellavia was mightier than the IED of the army of Fallujah.

and the great EMBED Kaplan said, 'I am sixty-one years old and have seen many things with these great rheumatic eyes. i have lain with a thousand women, and produced fruit upon the body of my wife. in my time i too served with the soldiers although not the soldiers of my country but my people. and my words were discussed with [a:Samuel Huntington|38041|Samuel P. Huntington|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/authors/1225497421p2/38041.jpg] and [a:Francis Fukuyama|32633|Francis Fukuyama|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/authors/1226219290p2/32633.jpg] by the kings of amerigo. i have written many words predicting all of these things that have come to pass, and the greatest of these predictions was THE COMING ANARCHY.' (1999)

and then the people of Assyria and the king of the ruthenians said, 'it seems yet that we have a difference of outlook.' and the israelis called for the people of amerigo to launch their mightiest chariots, the F-22. and the king of the ruthenians said, 'but we have a mighty spear that can strike the flying chariot of the amerigans and it is calleth the S-300'.

and the whole world abideth, for none know whether the chariot of the amerigans the F-22 or the spear of the ruthenians the S-300 is a mightier weapon.